Connect with us

GOSSIP

I Will Still Spray Money, I’m Not Ex-Convict – Bobrisky

Published

on

 

Controversial cross-dresser, Idris Okuneye, AKA Bobrisky, has said he would still spray money at events.

Recall that Bobrisky was released on Monday, August 5, 2024 after serving six months imprisonment for naira mutilation

He was sentenced to six months imprisonment on April 12, 2024, without the option of fine by Justice Abimbola Awogboro of the Federal High Court, Lagos.

Speaking in an interview with content creator, Bae U Barbie on Saturday, Bobrisky said he would now spray only dollars at events.

He said, “I am still going to spray money but I will only spray dollars not naira.

He added that he is not an ex convict because wuse he cannot be convicted for spraying money.

READ ALSO:  “Tonto Dikeh Is My Everything” – Bobrisky

Ojogwu Godwin Chukwudi hailed from Delta State. A young talented personality, Alumnus of Delta State university,Abraka Studied Library and information science. He is an intellectual cyber communicator expert and a prolific blogger professional.

GOSSIP

Millions Wasted: The Mistake Every Nigerian Business Owner Must Avoid

Published

on

A Nigerian woman, Morenikeji Adekunle Igwe, has narrated how she spent millions of Naira to secure a walk-in store and additional N5m setting it up, excluding the goods, only to discover that the building was up for sale.

Morenikeji, who shared her story in a Facebook on Monday, August 17, said she was looking forward to opening the store in June. Then in May, she found out that the whole building was being put up for sale.

“When I finally have the mental strength, I’ll come and talk about how I spent millions of naira securing a walk in store, spent over 5 million naira setting it up, minus goods money, with the hopes of opening the store in June and getting to know in May that the whole building was being put up for sale. Say hbp no kill me this year na by the grace of God,” she wrote.

Nigerian businesswoman narrates how she spent millions of naira securing and setting up walk-in store only to find out the building was up for sale
Nigerian businesswoman narrates how she spent millions of naira securing and setting up walk-in store only to find out the building was up for sale
Nigerian businesswoman narrates how she spent millions of naira securing and setting up walk-in store only to find out the building was up for sale

READ ALSO:  SENIOR MAN!!! Bobrisky Shares Sultry Photos, Flaunts His New Boobs
Continue Reading

GOSSIP

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In Tears Of Joy As Daughter Meriah Gets Engaged

Published

on

Veteran Nollywood actress and filmmaker, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, has joyfully announced the engagement of her daughter, Meriah, drawing warm reactions from fans and followers.

Sharing a video of the proposal moment on Instagram, Omotola captioned: “Have you heard? My twinnie is engaged! I guess we have a wedding to plan! Congratulations to the lovebirds.”

Meriah, 26, an apparel product developer popularly known as Meraiah or Mimi, had earlier hinted at the milestone with the caption “New chapter.”

She is one of Omotola’s four children with her husband, Captain Matthew Ekeinde, alongside Princess, Matthew (MJ or Captain E), and Michael.

The couple, married since 1996, recently marked their 30th wedding anniversary, a milestone widely celebrated by fans. Omotola’s announcement quickly attracted congratulatory messages, with one follower teasing, “Soon to be granny,” while others praised the family’s enduring bond.

Omotola, a Member of the Order of the Federal Republic (MFR) and one of Nollywood’s most iconic stars, often shares glimpses of her family life.

Meriah’s engagement adds another joyful chapter to the celebrated family’s story.


READ ALSO:  DO YOU AGREE? “Training A Girl In School Doesn’t Mean You Must Marry Her After Graduation” - Delta State Gov’s Aide Tells His Male Folks
Continue Reading

GOSSIP

2Baba Breaks Silence On Natasha Marriage And His 3 Words Are Trending

Published

on

Nigerian music star, Innocent Idibia, widely known by his stage name, 2Baba, has finally confirmed his marital crisis with wife, Natasha Osawaru.

The musician unfollowed Natasha and refollowed his ex-wife, Annie Idibia, over the weekend after the Abuja nightclub drama with Natasha.

Natasha, who has severally been accused online of domestic attack on 2Baba, reportedly stormed the newly opened Abuja club where the singer was booked to perform on Friday with thugs.

According to reports and viral videos on social media, Natasha arrived at the club and started requesting to see her husband.

The incident happened a few weeks after the singer allegedly left their house and blocked Natasha from reaching him.

However, finally confirming the incident during his performance at Daddy Showkey 50 years on stage concert on Sunday August 9 2026, 2Baba said, “I don go look for trouble. I don hear am.”

While describing his marriage to Natasha as trouble, 2Bab said in Pidgin English, “Going forward ehh, I don decide not to dey look for
trouble again. I don go look for trouble, I don hear am.”

When one of the concertgoers tagged his encounter with.Natasha as love, the singer rebuked him.

The fan said from the crowd, “Na love now.”

2Baba sharply responded, “Na love? You dey craze.”


READ ALSO:  AWWN!! Lady Shares Sweet Story Of How She Ended Up Marrying Her Childhood Friend (Photos)
Continue Reading

GOSSIP

“I Have To Marry Jarvis Or Else” – Peller Reveals Shocking Reason Behind Wedding

Published

on

Peller, the Nigerian TikTok personality, says he is determined to marry Jarvis, his partner, to break the cycle of unmarried
relationships in his family.

Speaking on The Honest Bunch Podcast, Peller, born Habeeb Hamzat, disclosed that his parents never married, a reality that shaped his resolve to walk down the aisle.

The content creator revealed that he had informed his parents of his intention to marry Jarvis, but they initially dismissed the idea.

“My parents did not get married, but I said I will break that curse. Me, I must get married,” he said.

“I told my parents that I want to get married, but they did not take it seriously.”

Peller added that he has made his intentions clear to Jarvis and remains committed to marrying her.

“I told her that I will marry her,” he said.

Peller and Jarvis, whose real name is Amadou Elizabeth Aminata, have been in a high-profile relationship that has attracted widespread attention on social media.

Peller proposed to Jarvis during a romantic outing in Accra, Ghana, in June, with the moment captured in a viral video.

The couple later announced that they would tie the knot on August 1, 2026, with preparations for the wedding already underway.

Aprokorepublic

READ ALSO:  SENIOR MAN!!! Bobrisky Shares Sultry Photos, Flaunts His New Boobs
Continue Reading

GOSSIP

Relief at Last? Cross River Makes Surprise Move for Women and Elderly Drivers

Published

on

The Cross River State Government has announced a new policy exempting women in commercial transport and men aged 60 and above from paying vehicle registration and daily operational levies.

The Chairman of the Cross River Transport Regulatory Agency (CTRA), Chief Oliver Orok, disclosed the initiative on Monday during a meeting with drivers’ unions in Calabar and the southern senatorial district.

Orok explained that the measure aligns with Governor Bassey Otu’s “People First” agenda and his administration’s “Season of Sweetness” programme aimed at easing the burden on transporters.

“Women who are into this driving business will not pay for registration of their vehicle and will not pay daily operational levies. Men above 60 years of age, who own their vehicle and wish to drive commercially, are also exempted,” Orok stated.

He added that ticket prices had been reduced, enforcement of certain road offences suspended, and free transport services would continue during festive periods.

The government also pledged fuel support for vehicle owners to boost their businesses.On compliance, Orok cautioned against improper vehicle painting and unauthorised stickers, urging drivers to maintain the state’s official colours.

He announced that special enforcement would begin on August 1, in collaboration with security agencies, to ensure fairness and protect government revenue.

The CTRA also partnered with the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to register drivers for voter cards, noting that many lacked time to visit ward offices.

Plans are underway to establish registration points along major routes.Orok reaffirmed the agency’s commitment to reforms that will strengthen public transportation and improve civic participation across the state.

READ ALSO:  DO YOU AGREE? Wizkid Is Childish For Disrespecting Davido – Daniel Regha

Aprokorepublic

Continue Reading

GOSSIP

Paternity Saga: Cubana Chiefpriest Finally Agrees to Public DNA Test

Published

on

 

Socialite and businessman Pascal Okechukwu, popularly known as Cubana Chiefpriest, has agreed to undergo a public DNA test to resolve the long-running paternity dispute with Kenyan woman Hellen Ati.

Chiefpriest made the declaration on Monday in response to a viral video of Ati pleading for help, which was discussed on a national television programme. In the emotional video, Ati expressed exhaustion from raising their alleged son alone, noting that the child was ill and that she had spent all her resources on his treatment. She urged the businessman to take responsibility if the boy is indeed his.

 

Reacting to public pressure and calls from his followers on Instagram, Chiefpriest wrote: “Make Una help me bring her & the child for una studio make I come there come do the DNA For una on live tv for free.”

 

He maintained his stance that he would not send money to anyone levelling allegations against him online and insisted that the responsibility to bring the child lies with Ati. “Bring me the child na you dey find papa for your pikin,” he added.

 

The controversy dates back to 2023. Ati has consistently claimed that her son was conceived after a brief encounter with Chiefpriest in Lagos in 2022. She has repeatedly demanded a DNA test, saying she has struggled financially and emotionally to raise the child alone.

 

Chiefpriest has always denied knowing Ati or fathering the child, describing the claims as attempts to tarnish his marriage and public image. The dispute gained fresh attention in January 2025 during his online feud with singer Burna Boy, who publicly backed Ati’s call for a DNA test.

READ ALSO:  VDM Hints At Why He Is Yet To Release The Second Purported Audio Conversation Between Bobrisky And An Unidentified Man

 

In his latest comments, Chiefpriest said he is now ready for a public DNA test, provided Ati brings the child to the designated venue.

 

The development comes after sustained public pressure following Ati’s recent appeals on social media.

 

Aprokorepublic

Continue Reading

Gbasgbos

Why Akpabio Is Warning Governors About State Police

Published

on

Senate President Godswill Akpabio has cautioned Nigerian governors against abusing state police when it is finally established.

Akpabio issued the warning on Tuesday during plenary as the National Assembly prepares to approve state police to tackle insecurity in the
country.

Recall that President Bola Tinubu on Tuesday sent a Constitution Alteration Bill to the National Assembly, seeking the establishment of state police.

The Nigerian Senate fixed Wednesday (today) for the passage of the state police bill.

“Many of us like to go back home after we are through here, without being afraid of the state police.

“Even the current governors will one day leave office, they should not be afraid of the state police they created.

“Your conscience will be looking at you, and they will be interested in what you say. Since 1960 Nigeria did not have the courage to decentralize the police. This is the first time we’ll do it.

“And this will be done in two phases; one will be through alteration of the constitution and the other one we will embed an Act of
Parliament in order to bring out the modalities to avoid abuses,” Akpabio said.

Aprokorepublic

READ ALSO:  “How My Friend Wrecked My Marriage” – Nollywood Star, Ronke Odusanya Shares Shocking Experience
Continue Reading

GOSSIP

Nollywood Actress Angela Okorie Reveals Why She Burnt Dress Worn to Alexx Ekubo’s Burial

Published

on

 

 

Angela Okorie, the Nigerian actress, has revealed why she burnt the outfit she wore to Alexx Ekubo’s burial ceremony.

Last week, Alexx Ekubo was laid to rest in his hometown of Aziukwubwo Ujori village, Arochukwu, Abia state. The 40-year-old actor died on May 11 after a prolonged battle with stage 4 kidney cancer.

In a post shared on her Instagram story, Angela disclosed that her godmother advised her to set the dress on fire, adding that it’s not good to keep such an outfit. She also shared a video of the outfit being set ablaze.

“This is the outfit I wore to Alex’s burial. My Godmother said it is not good to keep the clothes you wore to a burial around you; you should burn them,” she wrote.

“So family and friends, take note. I felt I should share this information. May the Lord keep and bless us with long life. Amen. Chaiii.”

 

In January, Angela was remanded to the Suleja correctional centre following her arraignment over alleged cyber-related crimes.

While the details of the cybercrime allegations were not officially disclosed, industry sources suggested Okorie’s troubles were connected to her feud with colleague Mercy Johnson.

The conflict escalated last year when Okorie claimed Johnson was battling “an ailment I do not wish on my enemies”.

 

Aprokorepublic

READ ALSO:  HAHA!! Time Don Reach To Tell Your Vibrator Wetin You Need For December ” – Sabinus
Continue Reading

Gbasgbos

Fresh Crisis Rocks Imo North as Aspirant Challenges Candidate Swap in Court (See details)

Published

on

An Imo North senatorial aspirant, Isaac Nwachukwu, has dragged the Nigeria Democratic Congress (NDC) and the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) before the Federal High Court in Owerri, seeking to be declared the party’s authentic candidate for the 2027 general elections.

Nwachukwu, in a suit filed on Wednesday through his counsel, Cajethan J. Oguzie, accused the NDC of unlawfully substituting his name with another aspirant despite his emergence as the consensus candidate and substantial financial contributions to the party.

According to court documents, Nwachukwu paid ₦25 million to the NDC ₦20 million as party support and ₦5 million for the nomination/expression of interest form for the Imo North Senatorial District ticket.

He claimed that after being screened, cleared, and ratified as the consensus candidate, his name was inexplicably replaced.

Key reliefs sought by the plaintiff include:

A declaration that he is the rightful consensus candidate of the NDC for the Imo North Senatorial Zone ahead of the 2027 election.

An order restraining the NDC from fielding any other candidate for the zone.

A perpetual injunction restraining INEC from recognising or accepting the candidacy of any other person except Nwachukwu for the position.

In an affidavit in support of the originating summons, Nwachukwu alleged irregularities in the handling of funds, claiming that his ₦20 million contribution was wrongly allocated to another aspirant, Matthew Omegara, while Omegara’s payment was credited to him.

He stated that he participated fully in the party’s screening exercise and was declared the winner of the primary process before the substitution occurred.

READ ALSO:  Why Bobrisky, Other Cross Dresser's Can’t Be Arrested – Police

The aspirant further claimed that he was invited to a meeting by the NDC’s national leader, Senator Seriake Dickson, where he was informed that some Imo State party leaders considered him not popular enough to fly the party’s flag.

When contacted, the NDC’s Imo State spokesperson, Dr Charles Akano, said he needed authorisation from party leaders before commenting on the matter. He later stated that he had not yet received approval to speak on the issue.

The case is seen as one of the early legal tussles within the relatively new NDC as opposition parties position themselves for the 2027 polls. The court is yet to fix a hearing date.

Aprokorepublic

Continue Reading

Trending